Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On22/11/2020 at 6:12 pm #73903
by Dionisio D. Martinez
- Genres: poetry
- Language: english
- Publisher: W. W. Norton Company
- Author: Dionisio D. Martinez
- ISBN: 9780393322620 (0393322629)
- Format: paperback, 120 pages
- Release date: December 17, 2001
About The Book
“Heartbreaking, overstuffed, seeping with history, lonelier than imaginable and truly in-the-face of American culture, Climbing Back’s debris-field of prose poems tries with all its heart to outrun cultural paradigms and ends up refining our spiritual ignorance till it’s our most gorgeous attribute.” — from Jorie Graham’s citation for the National Poetry Series. “Dionisio D. Martínez’s Climbing Back is an epic-poetic-cinematic response to culture, a one-book shorthand to the 20th century and beyond, a series of responses to the world that are imaginative rather than reductive.” — Susan Hussey, Organica
PDF ebook Climbing Back on IndieBound. FictionBook Climbing Back by Dionisio D. Martinez download for Mac. Paperback book Climbing Back buy on PC. TXT book Climbing Back Dionisio D. Martinez read online on Books-a-Million. FB2 Climbing Back by Dionisio D. Martinez download.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.