Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On04/11/2020 at 6:48 am #72222
Fire & Blood
(A Targaryen History, #1)
by George R.R. Martin, Doug Wheatley
- Genres: fantasy, fiction, dragons, adult, novels, unfinished
- Language: english
- Series: A Targaryen History, #1
- Author: George R.R. Martin, Doug Wheatley
- Publisher: Bantam
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Collection (2019), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fantasy (2019), Le Blanc Award Nominee for Melhor Romance Estrangeiro de Fantasia, Ficção Científica ou Terror Publicado em Língua Portuguesa (2019)
- Format: hardcover, 719 pages
- ISBN: 9781524796280 (152479628X)
- Release date: November 20, 2018
About The Book
With all the fire and fury fans have come to expect from internationally bestselling author George R. R. Martin, this is the first volume of the definitive two-part history of the Targaryens in Westeros.
Centuries before the events of A Game of Thrones, House Targaryen — the only family of dragonlords to survive the Doom of Valyria — took up residence on Dragonstone. Fire and Blood begins their tale with the legendary Aegon the Conqueror, creator of the Iron Throne, and goes on to recount the generations of Targaryens who fought to hold that iconic seat, all the way up to the civil war that nearly tore their dynasty apart.
What really happened during the Dance of the Dragons? Why did it become so deadly to visit Valyria after the Doom? What is the origin of Daenerys’s three dragon eggs? These are but a few of the questions answered in this essential chronicle, as related by a learned maester of the Citadel and featuring more than eighty all-new black-and-white illustrations by artist Doug Wheatley. Readers have glimpsed small parts of this narrative in such volumes as The World of Ice & Fire, but now, for the first time, the full tapestry of Targaryen history is revealed.
With all the scope and grandeur of Gibbon’s The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Fire and Blood is the ultimate game of thrones, giving readers a whole new appreciation for the dynamic, often bloody, and always fascinating history of Westeros.
EPUB Fire & Blood George R.R. Martin read on Booktopia. Online book Fire & Blood for Kindle. MP3 ebook Fire & Blood download on Bookshop. PDF Fire & Blood by George R.R. Martin buy on PC.
FB2 ebook Fire & Blood George R.R. Martin iPhone on Book Depository. TXT book Fire & Blood buy cheap. Hardback book Fire & Blood by George R.R. Martin read online on PocketBook. Hardcover Fire & Blood download on Amazon.
FictionBook ebook Fire & Blood George R.R. Martin read online Android on Audible. MOBI Fire & Blood download. Paperback book Fire & Blood by George R.R. Martin buy. MOBI ebook Fire & Blood for Mac on Walmart.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.