Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On06/12/2020 at 11:10 am #75074
How to Read Lacan
(How to Read…)
by Slavoj Žižek, Simon Critchley
- Language: english
- Publisher: W. W. Norton Company
- Release date: January 17, 2007
- Series: How to Read…
- Genres: philosophy, psychology, psychoanalysis, theory, politics, sociology, academic, contemporary
- Format: paperback, 144 pages
- Author: Slavoj Žižek, Simon Critchley
- ISBN: 9780393329551 (0393329550)
About The Book
The How to Read series provides a context and an explanation that will facilitate and enrich your understanding of texts vital to the canon. These books use excerpts from the major texts to explain essential topics, such as Jacques Lacan’s core ideas about enjoyment, which re-created our concept of psychoanalysis.
Lacan’s motto of the ethics of psychoanalysis involves a profound paradox. Traditionally, psychoanalysis was expected to allow the patient to overcome the obstacles which prevented access to “normal” sexual enjoyment; today, however, we are bombarded by different versions of the injunction “Enjoy!” Psychoanalysis is the only discourse in which you are allowed not to enjoy.
Slavoj Žižek’s passionate defense of Lacan reasserts Lacan’s ethical urgency. For Lacan, psychoanalysis is a procedure of reading and each chapter reads a passage from Lacan as a tool to interpret another text from philosophy, art or popular ideology.
FB2 book How to Read Lacan by Slavoj Žižek read PocketBook on Kobo. Hardback How to Read Lacan download. EPUB ebook How to Read Lacan buy on PC on Amazon. MOBI How to Read Lacan Slavoj Žižek.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.