Tagged: book, Pat McIntosh, PDF
Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On12/11/2020 at 7:47 am #73324
The Merchant’s Mark
(Gil Cunningham, #3)
by Pat McIntosh
? The Merchant’s Mark : READ MORE ?
- Author: Pat McIntosh
- ISBN: 9780786717415 (0786717416)
- Language: english
- Release date: June 8, 2006
- Publisher: Carroll & Graf
- Series: Gil Cunningham, #3
- Genres: mystery, medieval, historical, fiction, crime, scotland, detective
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
About The Book
Gil Cunningham and an old acquaintance, Glasgow merchant Augie Morison, report the gruesome find of a severed head instead of an expected delivery of books. At the inquest, Morison is accused of murder and imprisoned. He appeals to Gil, who sets out to identify the dead man and establish the provenance of the treasure that lay beside him. The trail leads from the court of James IV at Stirling via a cooper’s yard in Linlithgow, to another murder on the bare slopes of the Pentland Hills.
FB2 ebook The Merchant’s Mark download for Mac on Bookshop. Online book The Merchant’s Mark Pat McIntosh buy cheap. Paperback The Merchant’s Mark by Pat McIntosh. EPUB ebook The Merchant’s Mark read online on reader on Audible.InactiveAnonymous On20/11/2020 at 3:28 am #73663
The Mother Tongue: English and How It Got That Way by Bill Bryson – 9780380715435
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.