Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On22/11/2020 at 7:23 pm #73912
Emotional, Behavioral, and Cognitive Development from Early Adolescence Through the Teen Years
by David Pruitt, American Academy Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 400 pages
- Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
- ISBN: 9780060956769 (0060956763)
- Release date: September 19, 2000
- Author: David Pruitt, American Academy Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
About The Book
Parents, teachers, and mental health workers will find the answersto these- and many other-questions in this forthright yet compassionate guide to helping your adolescent through the tumultuous teen years. From peer pressure and self-esteem to experimentation with sex, alcohol, and drugs, this invaluable resource covers a wide range of pratical issues. Here as well is information on more serious obstacles to a teen’s development that may require professional intervention, such as depression, eating disorders, substance abuse, and disruptive behavorial disorders. As surely as every child will become a teen, every person that must relate to a teen will find this book a reliable, indespensable guide to the ups and downs of adolecence.
MP3 ebook Your Adolescent David Pruitt read on Barnes & Noble. Hardback Your Adolescent download iOS. Online book Your Adolescent buy on reader.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.