Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Please Take Me for a Walk by Susan Gal — read online

Tagged: ,

• Posted In: Badan Usaha

• Inactive

Please Take Me for a Walk
    by Susan Gal

? Please Take Me for a Walk : READ MORE ?

• Release date: May 11, 2010
    • Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780375858635 (0375858636)
    • Author: Susan Gal
    • Genres: dogs, childrens, storytime, animals, fiction
    • Format: hardcover, 40 pages

About The Book

Please Take Me for a Walk is a celebration of dogs and kids and community.

The book stars a very persuasive pup pleading with his best friend — the reader! — to take him for a walk. He recounts all the fun things they can see and do: chase squirrels in the yard, greet neighbors on their block, visit the shopkeepers downtown, swing by the schoolyard, and then run and play in the park. The dog run at the park is filled with all kinds of amazing purebreds and mutts, and our puppy wants them all to see “my best friend and me.”

Susan Gal uses this story of a dog’s best walk ever to catalog all the favorite places in a child’s world. She starts in the house and the yard, then widens her scope to the block, the neighborhood, downtown, and the park. And she captures the magical way the people of a community can be brought together through their pets.

The dog’s enthusiastic voice and eagerness to go out walking will resonate with any dog owner. And Susan Gal’s artwork is so enticing and adorable it will have even confirmed cat lovers heading for the pound!

Happy walking, everyone!

Book Details: Format: Hardcover Publication Date: 5/11/2010 Pages: 40 Reading Level: Age 3 and Up

TXT book Please Take Me for a Walk Susan Gal buy. Hardback ebook Please Take Me for a Walk download for iOS on Kobo. Hardcover Please Take Me for a Walk. Online ebook Please Take Me for a Walk by Susan Gal read online PC on Dymocks. MP3 Please Take Me for a Walk read on PocketBook.

FictionBook book Please Take Me for a Walk Susan Gal download on Amazon. EPUB Please Take Me for a Walk buy cheap. PDF ebook Please Take Me for a Walk by Susan Gal iPad on Books-a-Million. Paperback book Please Take Me for a Walk. FB2 Please Take Me for a Walk Susan Gal buy for Mac on Walmart.

Inactive

Bloodrose House · Cecily Crowe · 9780312904739

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.