Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On06/11/2020 at 2:08 pm #72560
The Life and Disappearance of Amelia Earhart
by Candace Fleming, Jessica Hische
- Awards: Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Grades 6-8 (2013), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children’s Book Award Nominee (2013), CYBILS Award for Young Adult Nonfiction (2011), NCTE Orbis Pictus Honor Book (2012)
- Characters: Amelia Earhart
- Release date: February 8, 2011
- ISBN: 9780375841989 (0375841989)
- Author: Candace Fleming, Jessica Hische
- Language: english
- Publisher: Schwartz & Wade
- Genres: biography, history, historical, adventure, childrens, juvenile, aviation
- Format: hardcover, 118 pages
About The Book
In alternating chapters, Fleming moves readers back and forth between Amelia’s life (from childhood up until her last flight) and the exhaustive search for her and her missing plane. With photos, maps, and handwritten notes from Amelia herself — plus informative sidebars tackling everything from the history of flight to what Amelia liked to eat while flying (tomato soup).
PDF Amelia Lost Candace Fleming on Bookshop. Paperback book Amelia Lost download reader. FB2 ebook Amelia Lost by Candace Fleming read online for Kindle on Amazon. EPUB book Amelia Lost buy cheap. Online Amelia Lost Candace Fleming download on PocketBook.
MP3 ebook Amelia Lost on Booktopia. MOBI Amelia Lost by Candace Fleming buy for PC on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Amelia Lost read. TXT book Amelia Lost read online on Android on IndieBound. Hardback ebook Amelia Lost by Candace Fleming.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.