Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On08/12/2020 at 1:27 am #75235
by Alastair Reynolds, John Picacio, Ann A. Broomhead
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Collection (2011)
- Genres: fiction, collections, anthologies, space, fantasy
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
- ISBN: 9781886778900 (1886778906)
- Publisher: NESFA Press
- Language: english
- Release date: February 16, 2010
- Author: Alastair Reynolds, John Picacio, Ann A. Broomhead
About The Book
Deep Navigation is the 2010 Boskone Book by Boskone’s Guest of Honor Alastair Reynolds. It contains a broad spectrum of his work, from his first published story, “Nunivak Snowflakes,” through “The Receivers” and “Monkey Suit,” both published within the last year, plus an introduction by his friend, and former Boskone Guest, Stephen Baxter. It is well-known that the scope of Dr. Reynolds’ stories is vast; his Revelation Space stories alone attest to that. This collection shows his impressive range, from the claustrophobic Antarctic station, “Byrd Land Six,” to the branespanning “Tiger, Burning,” to the millennia-long quest of “Fury.” His viewpoints are as varied as his constant production of big, new ideas. A lone artist calmly painting the universe. A planetary ecological struggle reduced to a game. A fleeing assassin drawn into an alien rescue between the stars. The full-color dust jacket is by John Picacio, the Boskone 47 Official Artist.
Table of Contents:
-Introduction by Stephen Baxter
-Byrd Land Six
-The Star Surgeon’s Apprentice
-On the Oodnadatta
-The Sledge-Maker’s Daughter
PDF ebook Deep Navigation read online on Kindle on Books-a-Million. TXT book Deep Navigation Alastair Reynolds download. Hardback Deep Navigation by Alastair Reynolds Mac on IndieBound. Paperback ebook Deep Navigation buy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.