Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On04/11/2020 at 1:59 am #72159
by Ibi Zoboi
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
- Publisher: Balzer + Bray
- ISBN: 9780062473042 (0062473042)
- Release date: February 14, 2017
- Places: Detroit, Michigan
- Genres: contemporary, fiction, teen, family, romance
- Author: Ibi Zoboi
- Language: english
- Awards: South Carolina Book Award Nominee for Young Adult (2020), Lincoln Award Nominee (2019), Américas Award (2018), National Book Award Finalist for Young People’s Literature (2017)
About The Book
The rock in the water does not know the pain of the rock in the sun.
On the corner of American Street and Joy Road, Fabiola Toussaint thought she would finally find une belle vie — a good life.
But after they leave Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Fabiola’s mother is detained by U.S. immigration, leaving Fabiola to navigate her loud American cousins, Chantal, Donna, and Princess; the grittiness of Detroit’s west side; a new school; and a surprising romance, all on her own.
Just as she finds her footing in this strange new world, a dangerous proposition presents itself, and Fabiola soon realizes that freedom comes at a cost. Trapped at the crossroads of an impossible choice, will she pay the price for the American dream?
FB2 ebook American Street Ibi Zoboi read on Dymocks. Online book American Street for iPad. MOBI American Street buy Mac on Powells. TXT ebook American Street by Ibi Zoboi download.InactiveAnonymous On04/11/2020 at 2:19 am #72166
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest ZERO (Light Novel) Vol. 3 by Ryo Shirakome – 9781645054610
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.