• Format: paperback, 319 pages
    • Author: Julia Wolf
    • ISBN: 9798558426984 (8558426988)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Independently Published

About The Book

Everyone loves Alex Murray.

I’m not everyone.

My history with Alex goes way back. Back to before the fame and groupies and wild tours. Before he was the lead guitarist for Unrequited. We’ve known each other for a decade and have been at odds for a good portion of it.

When I need Alex’s help, he jumps in with both feet, volunteering to be my fake boyfriend at an old friend’s out-of-town wedding.

Where my ex-boyfriend will be. The man I thought I’d marry one day.

I’m going to the wedding for closure, but what I didn’t count on is how my eyes are opened to who Alex Murray really is. Or that the act we’re putting on isn’t an act at all.

FB2 book Dissonance read online Kindle. EPUB ebook Dissonance by Julia Wolf buy cheap on Audible. Hardback Dissonance Julia Wolf download. Online Dissonance on iPad on Kobo. Hardcover book Dissonance by Julia Wolf download for PC.

PDF ebook Dissonance on Booktopia. MOBI ebook Dissonance Julia Wolf buy. TXT book Dissonance read on iOS on Bookshop. FictionBook Dissonance for Android. Paperback Dissonance by Julia Wolf download on Books-a-Million.

MP3 ebook Dissonance Julia Wolf buy. FB2 book Dissonance read reader on Barnes & Noble. MOBI book Dissonance Julia Wolf buy cheap Mac on IndieBound. Online Dissonance. PDF ebook Dissonance by Julia Wolf read online on Amazon.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.