Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On08/12/2020 at 5:15 pm #75295
How Golden Books Won Children’s Hearts, Changed Publishing Forever, and Became An American Icon Along the Way
by Leonard S. Marcus, Eric Carle
- ISBN: 9780375829963 (0375829962)
- Genres: childrens, historical, writing, reference, art, history, adult
- Format: hardcover, 256 pages
- Author: Leonard S. Marcus, Eric Carle
- Release date: October 23, 2007
- Language: english
- Publisher: Golden Books
About The Book
THE YEAR 2007 marks the 65th anniversary of a bold experiment: the launch of the Little Golden Books during the dark days of World War II. At a time when the literacy rate was not nearly as high as it is now — and privation was felt by nearly all — quality books for children would now be available at a price nearly everyone could afford (25 cents), and sold where ordinary people shopped. Golden Legacy is a lively history of a company, a line of books, the groundbreaking writers and artists who created them, the clever mavericks who marketed and sold them, and the cultural landscape that surrounded them.
MP3 ebook Golden Legacy read on Dymocks. EPUB Golden Legacy Leonard S. Marcus buy cheap for iPad. MOBI book Golden Legacy download.
FB2 Golden Legacy by Leonard S. Marcus reader on IndieBound. PDF ebook Golden Legacy Leonard S. Marcus buy. Hardcover book Golden Legacy read online on Android on Walmart.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.