Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On23/12/2020 at 1:21 pm #77017
by P.J. Trebelhorn
- ISBN: 9781602822160 (1602822166)
- Genres: lesbian, romance, childrens, lgbt
- Language: english
- Author: P.J. Trebelhorn
- Release date: April 19, 2011
- Publisher: Bold Strokes Books
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
- First published: April 12, 2011
About The Book
Being in love with your best friend shouldn’t be this difficult.
Lynn Patrick returns home to Portland for the holidays and discovers that her lifelong friend, Jessie Greenfield, is separated from her husband. Lynn finally sees her chance, and during a game of True Confessions, expresses her love for Jessie. Expecting rejection, Lynn is shocked to realize that the feelings might be mutual.
But for Jessie, nothing has ever been simple. Her father was abusive, and she married a man just like him. Her husband has already put her in the hospital once and has threatened her since they separated. All Jessie cares about is protecting the people she loves, and that includes her six-year-old daughter.
When Jessie’s husband shows up looking to make good on his threats, will Lynn and Jessie be able to weather the storm, or will he succeed in keeping them apart forever?
TXT ebook True Confessions by P.J. Trebelhorn. MP3 book True Confessions read on reader on Bookshop. MOBI True Confessions P.J. Trebelhorn download on Amazon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.