Tagged: book, FB2, Samuel Bercholz
Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On15/12/2020 at 3:26 pm #76091
Entering the Stream
An Introduction to the Buddha and His Teachings
by Samuel Bercholz
Entering the Stream – Read More
- Author: Samuel Bercholz
- Release date: December 14, 1993
- Language: english
- Genres: buddhism, religion, philosophy, spirituality, zen
- Format: paperback, 334 pages
- ISBN: 9780877739814 (0877739811)
- Publisher: Shambhala
About The Book
The grandeur, simplicity, and freshness of the 2,500-year-old tradition of Buddhism are reflected in this collection of writings intended as a primer for newcomers to the subject as well as a reference for those familiar with Buddhism.
The selections include:
• The story of the Buddha’s life.
• A concise historical background.
• Key writings of Theravada, Mahayana, Zen, and Tibetan Buddhism.
• Meditation instructions.
• A Buddhist explanation of reincarnation.
• Simple explanations of terms.
• A pictorial survey of Buddhist art and architecture.
EPUB book Entering the Stream Samuel Bercholz read on Bookshop. PDF Entering the Stream buy on PocketBook. Hardback ebook Entering the Stream by Samuel Bercholz download for iPad. MP3 book Entering the Stream on Powells.
MOBI Entering the Stream Android. TXT ebook Entering the Stream Samuel Bercholz read online on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book Entering the Stream by Samuel Bercholz buy cheap on PC on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook Entering the Stream download.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.