Posted In: Badan Usaha
Terrorism and War
by Howard Zinn, Anthony Arnove
- Genres: history, politics, war, terrorism, sociology
- ISBN: 9781583224939 (1583224939)
- Publisher: Seven Stories Press
- Release date: March 5, 2002
- Author: Howard Zinn, Anthony Arnove
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 160 pages
About The Book
Truth — as Zinn shows us in the interviews that make up Terrorism and War — has indeed been the first casualty of war, starting from the beginnings of American empire in the Spanish-American War. But war has many other casualties, he argues, including civil liberties on the home front and human rights abroad. In Terrorism and War, Zinn explores the growth of the American empire, as well as the long tradition of resistance in this country to U.S. militarism, from Eugene Debs and the Socialist Party during World War One to the opponents of U.S. military intervention in Afghanistan today.
MP3 book Terrorism and War Howard Zinn download on Booktopia. TXT ebook Terrorism and War for iPad. Online Terrorism and War buy on iPhone on Walmart. PDF Terrorism and War by Howard Zinn read.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.