Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On12/12/2020 at 2:37 am #75700
The Fear Book
Facing Fear Once and for All
by Cheri Huber, June Shiver
- Publisher: Keep It Simple Books
- ISBN: 9780963625519 (0963625519)
- Format: paperback, 168 pages
- Genres: psychology, buddhism, health, spirituality, philosophy, zen
- Author: Cheri Huber, June Shiver
- Release date: September 1, 1995
- Language: english
About The Book
Rather than explaining typical strategies for overcoming fear, this book focuses on examining how fear is experience, how to recognize that experience as nothing more than conditioned reaction to circumstance, and how to mentor oneself into letting go of beliefs about “appropriate” responses to fear. The notion is debunked that fear is anything other than a label we have learned to put on a set of physical and emotional responses, which is a Buddhist view of emotion in general.
PDF book The Fear Book. MOBI The Fear Book by Cheri Huber buy iPad on Powells. FB2 ebook The Fear Book Cheri Huber read on Android on Barnes & Noble. Hardback The Fear Book download. FictionBook ebook The Fear Book Cheri Huber for iOS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.