Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On09/12/2020 at 3:17 am #75327
Language and Gender
by Penelope Eckert, Sally McConnell-Ginet
- Format: paperback, 378 pages
- Genres: linguistics, language, gender, textbooks, feminism, academic, academia
- Language: english
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN: 9780521654265 (0521654262)
- Release date: February 3, 2003
- Author: Penelope Eckert, Sally McConnell-Ginet
About The Book
This is a new introduction to the study of the relation between gender and language use, written by two of the leading experts in the field. It covers the main topics, beginning with a clear discussion of gender and of the resources that the linguistic system offers for the construction of social meaning. The body of the book offers unprecedented breadth and depth in its coverage of the interaction between language and social life. It is the ideal textbook for students in language and gender courses in several disciplines, including linguistics, gender studies, women’s studies, sociology, and anthropology.
Hardback Language and Gender Penelope Eckert. MP3 book Language and Gender download on iPad on Dymocks. TXT ebook Language and Gender by Penelope Eckert buy. Hardcover ebook Language and Gender read reader on Barnes & Noble. MOBI Language and Gender.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.