Posted In: Badan Usaha
The Judith Butler Reader
by Judith Butler, Sara Salih
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Genres: feminism, philosophy, theory, queer, academia, gender, reference, academic
- ISBN: 9780631225942 (0631225943)
- Format: paperback, 374 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Judith Butler, Sara Salih
- Release date: March 5, 2004
About The Book
The Judith Butler Reader is a collection of writings that span her impressive career and trace her intellectual history.
Judith Butler, author of influential books such as Gender Trouble, has built her international reputation as a theorist of power, gender, sexuality and identity. Organized in active collaboration between Judith Butler and Sara Salih, The Judith Butler Reader collects together writings that span Butler’s impressive career as a critical philosopher, including selections from both well-known and lesser-known works. Includes an introduction and editorial material to assist students in their readings of theories that stand at the forefront of contemporary theoretical and political debates.
EPUB The Judith Butler Reader Judith Butler. FB2 ebook The Judith Butler Reader read online for PC on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover book The Judith Butler Reader download. MP3 ebook The Judith Butler Reader by Judith Butler buy reader on Walmart. Hardback The Judith Butler Reader download on iPad.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.