Posted In: Badan Usaha
Not So Different
What You Really Want to Ask About Having a Disability
by Shane Burcaw, Matt Carr
- Release date: November 7, 2017
- Author: Shane Burcaw, Matt Carr
- Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
- Awards: Sibert Medal Nominee (2018), Bluestem Book Award Nominee (2020), Monarch Award Nominee (2020)
- Genres: biography, childrens, disability, humor, juvenile, health, memoir, family
- Format: hardcover, 40 pages
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781626727717 (1626727716)
About The Book
Shane Burcaw was born with a rare disease called spinal muscular atrophy, which hinders his muscles’ growth. As a result, his body hasn’t grown bigger and stronger as he’s gotten older — it’s gotten smaller and weaker instead. This hasn’t stopped him from doing the things he enjoys (like eating pizza and playing sports and video games) with the people he loves, but it does mean that he routinely relies on his friends and family for help with everything from brushing his teeth to rolling over in bed.
FB2 Not So Different by Shane Burcaw buy on Booktopia. Paperback book Not So Different download PC. Online ebook Not So Different on iOS on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook Not So Different Shane Burcaw read.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.