Posted In: Badan Usaha
The Shade of the Moon
(Last Survivors, #4)
by Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Characters: Alex Morales, Miranda Evans, Matt Evans, Jonny Evans, Laura Evans
- Series: Last Survivors, #4
- Genres: dystopia, fiction, apocalyptic, survival, teen, romance, fantasy
- Author: Susan Beth Pfeffer
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Release date: August 13, 2013
- Publisher: HMH Books for Young Readers
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780547813370 (0547813376)
About The Book
The eagerly awaited addition to the series begun with the New York Times best-seller Life As We Knew It, in which a meteor knocks the moon off its orbit and the world changes forever.
It’s been more than two years since Jon Evans and his family left Pennsylvania, hoping to find a safe place to live, yet Jon remains haunted by the deaths of those he loved. His prowess on a soccer field has guaranteed him a home in a well-protected enclave. But Jon is painfully aware that a missed goal, a careless word, even falling in love, can put his life and the lives of his mother, his sister Miranda, and her husband, Alex, in jeopardy. Can Jon risk doing what is right in a world gone so terribly wrong?
Hardcover The Shade of the Moon Mac on Audible. MP3 ebook The Shade of the Moon by Susan Beth Pfeffer read online. TXT book The Shade of the Moon download. Paperback ebook The Shade of the Moon Susan Beth Pfeffer buy cheap on iOS on Amazon.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.