Posted In: Badan Usaha
30 St Mary Axe
A Tower for London
by Kenneth Powell, Grant Smith
- Publisher: Merrell Publishers
- ISBN: 9781858943220 (1858943221)
- Author: Kenneth Powell, Grant Smith
- Release date: February 1, 2006
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
About The Book
The new office building designed by Foster and Partners for client Swiss Re at 30 St Mary Axe in London is already a well-established icon on the City skyline. Intelligently conceived, innovative in design and construction, and environmentally progressive, there can be few offices worldwide that have earned such affection from the public. This major new book tells the fascinating story of the genesis, development and public reception of one of the world’s most radical buildings — winner of over ten major awards, including the prestigious Stirling Prize.
FB2 book 30 St Mary Axe by Kenneth Powell read online on Bookshop. MOBI ebook 30 St Mary Axe for Android. EPUB 30 St Mary Axe buy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.