Tagged: audiobook, book, L. E. Modesitt
Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On29/10/2020 at 2:23 pm #71724
The Magic of Recluce
(Saga of Recluce, #1)
by L. E. Modesitt
The Magic of Recluce · CLICK HERE
- Series: Saga of Recluce, #1
- Format: paperback, 512 pages
- Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Fantasy)
- Release date: October 30, 2018
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250197948 (1250197945)
- Author: L. E. Modesitt
About The Book
L.E. Modesitt, Jr.’s The Magic of Recluce begins his bestselling fantasy series the Saga of Recluce, which is one of the most popular in contemporary epic fantasy.
Young Lerris yearns to find a place in the world better suited to his skills and temperament. In Recluce this means taking one of two options: permanent exile from Recluce or the dangergeld, a complex, rule-laden wanderjahr in the lands beyond. Many do not survive.
Lerris chooses dangergeld.
Lerris will need magic in the lands beyond, where the power of the Chaos Wizards reigns unchecked, and he must learn to use his powers in an orderly way before his wanderjahr, or fall prey to Chaos.
FB2 book The Magic of Recluce L. E. Modesitt buy cheap on Dymocks. Hardcover The Magic of Recluce download on iPhone. PDF ebook The Magic of Recluce read. MOBI book The Magic of Recluce by L. E. Modesitt iOS on Kobo.
TXT ebook The Magic of Recluce read online. Online The Magic of Recluce L. E. Modesitt download for reader on IndieBound. MP3 The Magic of Recluce Kindle on Walmart. Paperback ebook The Magic of Recluce by L. E. Modesitt buy.
EPUB book The Magic of Recluce by L. E. Modesitt read for Mac on Powells. FictionBook The Magic of Recluce buy. Hardback ebook The Magic of Recluce L. E. Modesitt. MOBI book The Magic of Recluce download on PC on Booktopia.InactiveAnonymous On31/10/2020 at 4:37 pm #71832
- The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle ~ 9781250295194
- Dune: The Butlerian Jihad by Brian Herbert ~ 9781250208545
- Come Sundown by Nora Roberts ~ 9781250123084
- Anthropocene Rag by Alex Irvine ~ 9781250269270
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves ~ 9781250200358
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.