Tagged: book, Isaac Asimov, MOBI
Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On03/11/2020 at 9:22 pm #72122
by Isaac Asimov
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- Characters: Susan Calvin, Mike Donovan
- ISBN: 9780553803709 (0553803700)
- Publisher: Spectra
- Author: Isaac Asimov
- Genres: fiction, classics, robots, fantasy, novels
- Release date: June 1, 2004
- Series: Robot #0.1
About The Book
The three laws of Robotics:
1) A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2) A robot must obey orders given to it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3) A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
With these three, simple directives, Isaac Asimov changed our perception of robots forever when he formulated the laws governing their behavior. In I, Robot, Asimov chronicles the development of the robot through a series of interlinked stories: from its primitive origins in the present to its ultimate perfection in the not-so-distant future — a future in which humanity itself may be rendered obsolete.
Here are stories of robots gone mad, of mind-read robots, and robots with a sense of humor. Of robot politicians, and robots who secretly run the world — all told with the dramatic blend of science fact and science fiction that has become Asimov’s trademark.
TXT ebook I, Robot Isaac Asimov on Kobo. FictionBook book I, Robot download on Kindle. FB2 I, Robot by Isaac Asimov read online. MP3 book I, Robot buy cheap for iPhone on Walmart.
Hardback I, Robot download on IndieBound. MOBI ebook I, Robot by Isaac Asimov read reader. Hardcover I, Robot buy for Android. PDF ebook I, Robot Isaac Asimov on Barnes & Noble.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.