Posted In: Badan Usaha
- InactiveAnonymous On24/11/2020 at 9:19 pm #74112
A guide for counsellors and therapists working with lesbian, gay and bisexual clients
by Dominic Davies, Charles Neil
- ISBN: 9780335191451 (0335191452)
- Publisher: Open University Press
- Genres: psychology, lgbt, queer
- Language: english
- Author: Dominic Davies, Charles Neil
- Release date: May 1, 1996
- Format: paperback, 256 pages
About The Book
Pink therapy is the first British guide to counsellors and therapists working with people who are lesbian, gay or bisexual. it provides a much needed overview of lesbian, gay and bisexual psychology, and examines some of the differences between lesbians, gays and bisexuals, and heterosexuals. Pink therapy proposes a model of gay affirmative therapy, which challenges the prevailing pathologizing models.
FB2 ebook Pink Therapy Dominic Davies download PC on Books-a-Million. MP3 book Pink Therapy. Paperback Pink Therapy by Dominic Davies read.
Hardcover Pink Therapy buy for iOS on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook Pink Therapy Dominic Davies download on IndieBound. EPUB book Pink Therapy on reader.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.