Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Teach Me to Do It Myself – FB2 download – 9780764127892

• Posted In: Badan Usaha

• Inactive

Teach Me to Do It Myself
    Montessori Activities for You and Your Child

by Maja Pitamic

? Teach Me to Do It Myself — Click Here ?

• Language: english
    • Genres: parenting, education, childrens, reference, teaching
    • Publisher: B.E.S.
    • ISBN: 9780764127892 (0764127896)
    • Release date: August 1, 2004
    • Format: paperback, 176 pages
    • Author: Maja Pitamic

About The Book

Based on the key Montessori principle that children learn best through active experience, Teach Me to Do It Myself presents simple activities through which children explore and develop their skills. These skill areas include sensory perceptions, body coordination, language, understanding of numbers, and movement. This practical, color-illustrated parenting book is filled with activities and instructions for overseeing children as they carry out a variety of learning activities. Most activities will seem simple to parents, because once mastered, adults perform them automatically. However, toddlers experience a sense of accomplishment and self-worth when they learn to perform them independently. The many activities start with dressing and personal hygiene, then go on to include . . .

Pouring activities

Threading and sewing activities

Peg activities

Cutting with scissors

Sorting activities by touch

A color matching game

Making musical scales with bottles and water

Using alphabet tiles to make words

Growing things in a window box

Making finger puppets

Activities are described in detail and include checklists of needed items, as well as variations and related activities for children to try.

Hardcover ebook Teach Me to Do It Myself download on Audible. TXT Teach Me to Do It Myself Maja Pitamic buy cheap iPad. Online book Teach Me to Do It Myself by Maja Pitamic read.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.